Hannah Swift, Country Manager of Virgin Atlantic in the Caribbean, joins Valone and Asshur of YBT to talk about Virgin’s inaugural flight to St. Vincent & The Grenadines! Volcano Hannah, her new pet name, talks with us about her excitement heading over to SVG after the Volcano eruption and her favorite destination in SVG which everyone should add to their list when they visit.
Here are some travel tips from Volcano Hannah:
1) Show up to the airport with everything that you need including a negative PCR test, Visa, etc. She recommends that you print things that you need because it’s easier when the documents are in your hand, rather than digging through your phone or having screenshots on your phone, so you can quickly show the info that you are asked for from the airlines or the country that you will be visiting.
2) Be respectful of the protocols of various countries.
3) Enjoy and tell people about your travels.
4) Get out and explore the islands, especially St. Vincent. Talk to locals. Find out where they eat, etc.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/youngblacktravelers/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/youngblacktravelers/support